Elementary Education (Teaching)
- College/University: Winona State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science-Teaching
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This major provides the coursework requirements for State of Minnesota licensure to teach in the elementary grades. Courses include a practical and theoretical curriculum. Students can also minor or complete licensure programs in early childhood education. The Master of Science in education is designed to provide advanced coursework in education and may include electives leading to licensure in early childhood education or middle school.
- Winona State University 55987
- University Center Rochester Campus 55904