- Award: Associate in Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- WIA Certified
About this Program
Northland's Business program is for students intending to seek employment after graduation and for those planning to continue their studies at a four-year college or university. The curriculum addresses contemporary business issues through courses in economics, communications, the legal environment, and provides practical knowledge in analytical disciplines such as computer science, statistics, and mathematics.
The courses required for this degree cover the basic areas of knowledge necessary for entrance into the business world and successful performance on the job. In addition, internships are available for students who desire hands-on experience in their chosen fields.
- Northland Community and Technical College, East Grand Forks 56721
- Northland Community and Technical College, Thief River Falls 56701
Labor Market Information
- Median wage: $80.10/hour-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Shrinking
Administrative Service Managers
- Median wage: $41.58/hour-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Above statewide average
General and Operations Managers
- Median wage: $41.76/hour-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Average
- Median wage: $36.72/hour-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Well above statewide average
College Business Teachers
- Median wage: $69,113/year-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Below statewide average