- Award: Associate in Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIA Certified
About this Program
A program that prepares individuals to manage, coordinate, and supervise the construction process from concept development through project completion on timely and economic bases. Includes instruction in commercial, residential, mechanical, highway/heavy civil, electrical, environmental, industrial, and specialty construction; facilities management; project planning; budgeting and cost control; logistics and materials management; personnel management and labor relations; site safety; construction contracting; construction processes and techniques; organization and scheduling; and applicable codes and regulations.
- South Central College, Mankato 56003
- South Central College, Faribault 55021
Labor Market Information
Supervisors of Construction and Extraction Workers
- Median wage: $33.04/hour-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Well above statewide average
Manufactured Building and Mobile Home Installers
- Median wage: $16.81/hour-Below the median
- Employment outlook: Refers to national data. State data is not available.