Counselor Education and Supervision
- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Doctor of Education
- Credits: 108
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) program in Counselor Education and Supervision addresses the professional development needs of counseling and student affairs professionals who seek a Doctoral degree in order to advance or enrich their careers in counseling and student affairs; obtain college teaching positions in counselor education; become license-eligible; position themselves for supervision and leadership roles within the counseling and student affairs professions; and/or upgrade and expand their clinical skills to prepare for specialized positions in advanced counseling practice.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002