Integrated Manufacturing Technology - Manual Machinist
- College/University: Lake Superior College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 30
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This 30-credit certificate trains students to work in a maintenance environment. Students will learn complex setups and machining and inspection of parts made on vertical and horizontal mills, lathes, and grinders. Designing and building jigs and fixtures necessary to these parts will be covered as well as the materials to use in their construction.
- Lake Superior College 55811
- Lake Superior College - Downtown Center 55802