- College/University: Southwest Minnesota State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- Soil Resource Management, Credits: 21
- Agroecology, Credits: 21
- Crop Management, Credits: 20
About this Program
A program designed to help the student make important connections between the natural world and human activities through an interdisciplinary approach to agriculture. The students will learn about connections with the natural world, such as air, water, soil, and plant interactions, which will provide them with the knowledge base and technical proficiency needed to be successful with a career in agronomy.
- Southwest Minnesota State University 56258