- College/University: Central Lakes College
- Award: Diploma
- Credits: 39
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Medical Assistant program is designed to prepare students for career opportunities in the rapidly growing, high-demand field of health care support. Instruction is focused to enable graduates to perform clinical, laboratory, and administrative tasks to keep the offices of physicians, podiatrists, chiropractors, and other health care practitioners running smoothly.
- Central Lakes College, Brainerd 56401
- Central Lakes College, Staples 56479