- College/University: Anoka Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 72
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Anoka Technical College Automotive Technician Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree is intended for those advanced individuals who are looking for additional possibilities in their automotive future. This is a 72-credit program not only provides an individual with an entry level career in the automotive service industry, it can increase your future educational or career options. The general education credits contained within the AAS can lead to leadership positions within the industry as well as act as a stepping stone to a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree in engineering or business management.
- Anoka Technical College 55303