Biochemistry and Biotechnology
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Biological Chemistry, Credits: 22
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Credits: 16
About this Program
An integrated, combined program that focuses on the structure, function, and dynamic behavior of the components of biological systems at the submolecular, molecular, and supramolecular levels and their influence on biological activity at the cellular, tissue, organ, and organismic levels. Includes instruction in biochemistry, biophysics, structural biology, molecular biology, and research applications and methods appropriate to specific topics.
- Minnesota State University Moorhead 56563
- North Hennepin Community College 55445