- College/University: Normandale Community College
- Award: Associate of Fine Arts
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This degree is designed for students who select Creative Writing as a career and intend to transfer to a fine arts baccalaureate program (BA or BFA) at a four-year institution. It provides students with a body of work through workshop courses and a Capstone Project. Students will also build a resume and portfolio before moving into the professional arena. The degree is earned by completing 60 credits, 40 of which are to include the entire Minnesota Transfer Curriculum and 24 credits of English course requirements.
- Normandale Community College 55431