Information Assurance (IA) and Information Technology (IT) Security
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 20
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- WIA Certified
About this Program
This program focuses on managerial issues related to information assurance (IA) and Information Technology (IT) security. Starting from a risk management perspective, the program gives a solid grounding in IA and security issues related to policy, processes and management of the IT function. Courses are available in classroom or online. Courses are offered in three formats: classroom, fully online and a Web-enhanced combination featuring both classroom and online learning.
- Minneapolis Community and Technical College 55403
- Metropolitan State University, St Paul Campus 55106
- Metropolitan State University, Midway Center 55108