- Award: Associate in Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
About this Program
A program that prepares individuals to apply scientific principles and technical skills in support of chemical and biochemical research and industrial operations. Includes instruction in principles of chemistry and biochemistry, technical mathematics, computer applications, radiochemistry, industrial biochemistry, chemical instrumentation, physical chemistry, laboratory research methods, industrial processing methods and equipment, and test equipment operation and maintenance.
- Saint Paul College 55102
Labor Market Information
- Median wage: $22.37/hour-Above the median
- Employment outlook: Above statewide average
Chemical Plant and System Operators
- Median wage: $18.37/hour-Below the median
- Employment outlook: Below statewide average
Chemical Equipment Operators
- Median wage: $25.14/hour-Above the median
- Employment outlook: Shrinking