- College/University: Hennepin Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
There is a need for technical professionals to broaden their horizons and enhance their skills. This flexible award lets you bundle technical courses with business skills courses so you can enhance your technical training with the most relevant soft skills. There is a demand for people who have the ability to apply business knowledge in solving problems. To be successful in business a person must have qualities that include the ability to work well with others, the desire to be part of a team, and the ability to work in a rapidly changing environment. Others include critical thinking, decision-making, problem-solving, questioning, diplomacy, and negotiation, along with good oral and written communication skills.
- Hennepin Technical College, Brooklyn Park 55445
- Hennepin Technical College, Eden Prairie 55347