- College/University: Minnesota State Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Business AS degree is a flexible degree that is designed for students who want to continue their education or enter the workforce in a business related career. This degree is 60 credits in length, including 30 semester credits in general education from six of the ten goal areas of the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum and 30 technical credits. Students completing this degree may further advance their education by obtaining a degree through articulation agreements with baccalaureate degree granting institutions. Emphasis is placed on contemporary business practices through coursework in management, marketing, economics, accounting, technology, and communications.
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Fergus Falls 56537
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Detroit Lakes 56501
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Wadena 56482
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Moorhead 56560