- College/University: Northland Community and Technical College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 16
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Most of us engage in customer service activities of some type during our normal daily routines of our personal and professional lives. However, simply being exposed to customers does not mean one understands how to do it well or how to evaluate whether one is delivering or receiving an acceptable level of customer service. This certificate is intended to provide students with a 16 credit background in the fundamental principles of quality customer service. Tweleve credits will be earned relating to human relations skills, customer service skills, and communication skills (including written, oral, and listening skills). Students will also select four credits directly related to their program field of study. After successfully completing this certificate, students will be able to meet the needs of customers, patients, and clients of all kids.
- Northland Community and Technical College, East Grand Forks 56721
- Northland Community and Technical College, Thief River Falls 56701