Mechatronics Industrial Maintenance
- College/University: South Central College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 25
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This certificate is designed to prepare learners to enter the Industrial Maintenance field in an entry-level position and to enhance the skills of those already employed in the field. This certificate will allow successful learners to be proficient in many different areas including plant safety, reading technical drawings, mechanical drives, bearings, lubrication, alignment, pneumatics, industrial electricity, motor controls, boilers and welding. This stackable certificate allows a pathway for learners to continue their education in Mechatronics.
- South Central College, Mankato 56003
- South Central College, Faribault 55021
- Cambria Countertops 56011