Street, Utility and Park Maintenance Technician
- College/University: Hennepin Technical College
- Award: Diploma
- Credits: 32
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Public Works refers to the basic services provided by municipalities and local government. From snow plowing to water treatment, road repair to park maintenance; city, county and state workers maintain the systems that make our communities run smoothly and efficiently. The Public Works Maintenance Technician program offers classroom and hands-on, skills-based training along with an internship to prepare the student to enter a career in public works. Public works personnnel are employed in a wide range of positions in the public and private sector. Public works positions are in high demand locally and throughout the United States.
- Hennepin Technical College, Brooklyn Park 55445
- Hennepin Technical College, Eden Prairie 55347