- Award: Master of Science
- Credits: 49
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIA Certified
- School Counseling, Credits: 12
- Community Counseling, Credits: 12
About this Program
This program includes the following options: professional development, community counseling, elementary and secondary school counseling. Graduates of the elementary and secondary programs fulfill school counseling licensure requirements in the State of Minnesota. Electives are offered for graduate students and upper-division undergraduates, including coursework in chemical dependency. An annual summer workshop series is conducted.
- Winona State University 55987
- University Center Rochester Campus 55904