Digital Marketing Specialist
- Award: Associate in Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- WIA Certified
About this Program
Today's marketers must be well versed in social media, mobile marketing, analytics and more. Whether you are a recent graduate, accomplished marketing professional or looking to change careers, the Digital Marketing program will provide you with the knowledge and skills to advance your career.
You will learn a solid foundation of basic marketing concepts while obtaining a solid grasp of digital marketing management and strategies. This program combines theory with practical real-world experience.
- Dakota County Technical College 55068
Labor Market Information
- Median wage: $59.34/hour-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Above statewide average
- Median wage: $55.29/hour-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Average
College Business Teachers
- Median wage: $69,113/year-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Below statewide average