Executive Administrative Professional
- College/University: Hennepin Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program prepares students for a career as an executive's administrative assistant with marketable job skills that are highly valued by many businesses. Coursework will focus heavily on computer training and other office technologies. It is important that students pursuing a career in office administration are able to keep pace in a busy office environment and adapt to constantly changing technology including an awareness of the issues surrounding computer security in today's highly technological world. Excellent interpersonal skills are necessary. Upon completing the degree program, students have the opportunity to undertake a variety of tasks and responsibilities and work in a professional office environment.
- Hennepin Technical College, Brooklyn Park 55445
- Hennepin Technical College, Eden Prairie 55347