- Award: Bachelor of Arts
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIA Certified
About this Program
The program helps students to develop skills, such as reading comprehension, analysis, cross-cultural comparison and written argumentation that are useful in a range of careers and avocations. The practice of law, political activity, policy studies, library science and museum work are careers that commonly follow from a collegiate study of history. The curriculum empower students to develop a discerning eye on the stories about the past that are presented as the simple truth.
- Metropolitan State University, St Paul Campus 55106
Labor Market Information
College History Teachers
- Median wage: $75,786/year-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Below statewide average
- Median wage: $23.28/hour-Above the median
- Employment outlook: Shrinking
Museum Technicians and Conservators
- Median wage: $16.37/hour-Below the median
- Employment outlook: Average