- College/University: Metropolitan State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program provides students the understanding of the different political and economic environments that affect how business is conducted in other countries. Building on these foundation courses are more specialized courses focusing on marketing, sourcing and investment opportunities in overseas business. Finally, there are practically-oriented Doing Business in . . . courses that apply what has been learned in core and elective courses to selected nations or world regions in the design of strategies for the achievement of business objectives. For the highly focused individual, independent studies may be designed and internships may be made available.
- Metropolitan State University, St Paul Campus 55106