< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Interpersonal Communication (Late Start)
Fall 2017, Section 90
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000747||COMM||1031||90||Interpersonal Communication (Late Start)||3.0||Open||
|9/12/2017 - 11/21/2017||T||6:00pm - 9:50pm||Century West Campus 2007||
|Offered through: Century College.|
|Campus: Century College.||Location: Century College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 29||Seats Remaining: 3|
- This course requires any of these 11 prerequisites
- A score of 78 on test Passed Appeals into Reading 1000
- A score of 78 on test ESOL to Reading 1000 (test waiver)
- A score of 78 on test Student at college level Reading
- A score of 78 on test HS to RDNG 1000 Waiver
- RDNG 0950 - Strategies for College Reading (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
- A score of 21 on test ACT Reading
- A score of 62 on test Accuplacer Reading Comprehension
- A score of 62 on test Companion Reading Comprehension
- A score of 62 on test Passed Appeals into Reading 0950
- A score of 62 on test ESOL to Reading 0090/0950 (test waiver)
- RDNG 0900 - Fundamentals of College Reading (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
The last day to add this course is 0 business day(s) after September 12, 2017. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after September 12, 2017.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 7, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$60.03|
Goal 01 - Communication
- Participate effectively in groups with emphasis on listening, critical and reflective thinking, and responding.
- Select appropriate communication choices for specific audiences.
- Use authority, point-of-view, and individual voice and style in their writing and speaking.
- Employ syntax and usage appropriate to academic disciplines and the professional world.
Goal 07 - Human Diversity
- Understand the development of and the changing meanings of group identities in the United States' history and culture.
- Analyze their own attitudes, behaviors, concepts and beliefs regarding diversity, racism, and bigotry.
- Demonstrate communication skills necessary for living and working effectively in a society with great population diversity.