< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Introduction to Art
Summer 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000001||ART||1040||01||Introduction to Art||3.0||Open||
|6/5/2017 - 7/28/2017||n/a||na - na||n/a||
|Offered through: Rainy River Community College.|
|Campus: Rainy River Community College.||Location: Rainy River Community College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 3||Enrolled: 1||Seats Remaining: 2|
The last day to add this course is May 20, 2017. The last day to drop this course is May 20, 2017.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 18, 2017.
- Critical Thinking
- Diversity and Cultural Competence
- Gather factual information and apply it to a given problem in a manner that is relevant, clear, comprehensive, and conscious of possible bias in the information selected.
- Analyze the logical connections among the facts, goals, and implicit assumptions relevant to a problem or claim; generate and evaluate implications that follow from them.
- Recognize and articulate the value assumptions which underlie and affect decisions, interpretations, analyses, and evaluations made by ourselves and others.
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
- Respond critically to works in the arts and humanities.
- Engage in the creative process or interpretive performance.