< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Introduction to Art
Summer 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000001||ART||1040||01||Introduction to Art||3.0||Full||
|6/5/2017 - 7/28/2017||n/a||na - na||n/a||
|Offered through: Rainy River Community College.|
|Campus: Rainy River Community College.||Location: Rainy River Community College.|
|Status: Full||Size: 5||Enrolled: 5||Seats Remaining: 0|
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 18, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$59.55|
- Critical Thinking
- Diversity and Cultural Competence
Goal 02 - Critical Thinking
- Gather factual information and apply it to a given problem in a manner that is relevant, clear, comprehensive, and conscious of possible bias in the information selected.
- Analyze the logical connections among the facts, goals, and implicit assumptions relevant to a problem or claim; generate and evaluate implications that follow from them.
- Recognize and articulate the value assumptions which underlie and affect decisions, interpretations, analyses, and evaluations made by ourselves and others.
Goal 06 - Humanities/Fine Arts
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
- Respond critically to works in the arts and humanities.
- Engage in the creative process or interpretive performance.