< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Summer 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|6/5/2017 - 7/28/2017||n/a||na - na||n/a||
|Offered through: Rainy River Community College.|
|Campus: Rainy River Community College.||Location: Rainy River Community College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 6||Enrolled: 1||Seats Remaining: 5|
- This course requires any of these four prerequisite categories
- 1. ENGL 0975 - Accelerated, Integrated Reading and Writing
2. A score of 78 on test Accuplacer Reading Comprehension
3. A score of 18 on test ACT English
4. A score of 21 on test ACT Reading
The last day to add this course is May 20, 2017. The last day to drop this course is May 20, 2017.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 18, 2017.
- Gather factual information and apply it to a given problem in a manner that is relevant, clear, comprehensive, and conscious of possible bias in the information selected.
- Imagine and seek out a variety of possible goals, assumptions, interpretations, or perspectives which can give alternative meanings or solutions to given situations or problems.
- Recognize and articulate the value assumptions which underlie and affect decisions, interpretations, analyses, and evaluations made by ourselves and others.
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
- Respond critically to works in the arts and humanities.
- Engage in the creative process or interpretive performance.