< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Summer 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|6/5/2017 - 7/28/2017||n/a||na - na||n/a||
|Offered through: Rainy River Community College.|
|Campus: Rainy River Community College.||Location: Rainy River Community College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 5||Enrolled: 2||Seats Remaining: 3|
- This course requires any of these four prerequisite categories
- 1. ENGL 0975 - Accelerated, Integrated Reading and Writing
2. A score of 78 on test Accuplacer Reading Comprehension
3. A score of 18 on test ACT English
4. A score of 21 on test ACT Reading
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 18, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$59.55|
Goal 02 - Critical Thinking
- Gather factual information and apply it to a given problem in a manner that is relevant, clear, comprehensive, and conscious of possible bias in the information selected.
- Imagine and seek out a variety of possible goals, assumptions, interpretations, or perspectives which can give alternative meanings or solutions to given situations or problems.
- Recognize and articulate the value assumptions which underlie and affect decisions, interpretations, analyses, and evaluations made by ourselves and others.
Goal 06 - Humanities/Fine Arts
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
- Respond critically to works in the arts and humanities.
- Engage in the creative process or interpretive performance.