< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Introduction to Cultural Anthropology
Summer 2017, Section 60
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000006||ANTH||1525||60||Introduction to Cultural Anthropology||3.0||Open||
|6/5/2017 - 7/28/2017||n/a||Arranged||Mesabi Range College - Virginia Campus WEB||
|Offered through: Rainy River Community College.||Partner Provider: Mesabi Range College.|
|Campus: Mesabi Range - Virginia.||Location: Mesabi Range - Virginia.|
|Status: Open||Size: 3||Enrolled: 0||Seats Remaining: 3|
- This course requires any of these three prerequisite categories
- 1. A score of 78 on test Accuplacer Reading Comprehension
2. READ 0082 - Efficient Reading II (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
3. ENGL 0082 - Efficient Reading II (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
The last day to add this course is June 9, 2017. The last day to drop this course is June 9, 2017.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 18, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$60.00|
- Goal 05 - Hist/Soc/Behav Sci
Goal 08 - Global Perspective
- Analyze specific international problems, illustrating the cultural, economic, and political differences that affect their solution.