< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Introduction to Cultural Anthropology
Summer 2017, Section 60
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000006||ANTH||1525||60||Introduction to Cultural Anthropology||3.0||Open||
|6/5/2017 - 7/28/2017||n/a||Arranged||Mesabi Range College - Virginia Campus WEB||
|Offered through: Rainy River Community College.||Partner Provider: Mesabi Range College.|
|Campus: Mesabi Range - Virginia.||Location: Mesabi Range - Virginia.|
|Status: Open||Size: 3||Enrolled: 0||Seats Remaining: 3|
- This course requires any of these three prerequisite categories
- 1. A score of 78 on test Accuplacer Reading Comprehension
2. READ 0082 - Efficient Reading II (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
3. ENGL 0082 - Efficient Reading II (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 18, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$60.00|
- Goal 05 - Hist/Soc/Behav Sci
Goal 08 - Global Perspective
- Analyze specific international problems, illustrating the cultural, economic, and political differences that affect their solution.