< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Foundations of Mathematics
Summer 2017, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000010||MATH||1511||50||Foundations of Mathematics||3.0||Open||
|6/5/2017 - 7/28/2017||n/a||Arranged||Mesabi Range College - Virginia Campus WEB||
- Shared with all NHED colleges.
|Offered through: Rainy River Community College.||Partner Provider: Mesabi Range College.|
|Campus: Mesabi Range - Virginia.||Location: Mesabi Range - Virginia.|
|Status: Open||Size: 5||Enrolled: 0||Seats Remaining: 5|
- This course requires either of these prerequisite categories
- 1. MATH 0095 - Intermediate Algebra (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
2. A score of 54 on test Accuplacer Elementary Algebra
The last day to add this course is June 9, 2017. The last day to drop this course is June 9, 2017.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 18, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$70.25|
- Illustrate historical and contemporary applications of mathematical/logical systems.