< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Foundations of Mathematics
Summer 2017, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000010||MATH||1511||50||Foundations of Mathematics||3.0||Open||
|6/5/2017 - 7/28/2017||n/a||Arranged||Mesabi Range College - Virginia Campus WEB||
- Shared with all NHED colleges.
|Offered through: Rainy River Community College.||Partner Provider: Mesabi Range College.|
|Campus: Mesabi Range - Virginia.||Location: Mesabi Range - Virginia.|
|Status: Open||Size: 5||Enrolled: 0||Seats Remaining: 5|
- This course requires either of these prerequisite categories
- 1. MATH 0095 - Intermediate Algebra (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
2. A score of 54 on test Accuplacer Elementary Algebra
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 18, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$60.00|
- Illustrate historical and contemporary applications of mathematical/logical systems.