< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Summer 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|6/5/2017 - 7/28/2017||n/a||na - na||n/a||
- Higher online tuition rate applies.
|Offered through: Rainy River Community College.||Partner Provider: Vermilion Community College.|
|Campus: Vermilion Community College.||Location: Vermilion Community College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 10||Enrolled: 0||Seats Remaining: 10|
- This course requires any of these four prerequisite categories
- 1. Both of these
- MATH 0092 - Elementary Algebra (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
- READ 0092 - Preparation for College Reading II (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
2. A score of 78 on test Accuplacer Reading Comprehension
3. A score of 55 on test Accuplacer Elementary Algebra
4. A score of 60 on test Accuplacer Intermediate Algebra
The last day to add this course is June 9, 2017. The last day to drop this course is June 9, 2017.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 18, 2017.
- Demonstrate understanding of scientific theories.
- Formulate and test hypotheses by performing laboratory, simulation, or field experiments in at least two of the natural science disciplines. One of these experimental components should develop, in greater depth, students' laboratory experience in the collection of data, its statistical and graphical analysis, and an appreciation of its sources of error and uncertainty.
- Evaluate societal issues from a natural science perspective, ask questions about the evidence presented, and make informed judgments about science-related topics and policies.
- Explain the basic structure and function of various natural ecosystems and of human adaptive strategies within those systems.
- Discern patterns and interrelationships of bio-physical and socio-cultural systems.
- Evaluate critically environmental and natural resource issues in light of understandings about interrelationships, ecosystems, and institutions.
- Propose and assess alternative solutions to environmental problems.