< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Human Anatomy and Physiology I
Summer 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000016||BIOL||2551||01||Human Anatomy and Physiology I||4.0||Full||
|6/5/2017 - 7/28/2017||n/a||na - na||n/a||
- Higher online tuition rate applies.
|Offered through: Rainy River Community College.||Partner Provider: Vermilion Community College.|
|Campus: Vermilion Community College.||Location: Vermilion Community College.|
|Status: Full||Size: 1||Enrolled: 1||Seats Remaining: 0|
- This course requires either of these prerequisite categories
- 1. READ 0092 - Preparation for College Reading II (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
2. A score of 78 on test Accuplacer Reading Comprehension
The last day to add this course is June 9, 2017. The last day to drop this course is June 9, 2017.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 18, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$79.40|
- Demonstrate understanding of scientific theories.
- Formulate and test hypotheses by performing laboratory, simulation, or field experiments in at least two of the natural science disciplines. One of these experimental components should develop, in greater depth, students' laboratory experience in the collection of data, its statistical and graphical analysis, and an appreciation of its sources of error and uncertainty.
- Communicate their experimental findings, analyses, and interpretations both orally and in writing.
- Evaluate societal issues from a natural science perspective, ask questions about the evidence presented, and make informed judgments about science-related topics and policies.