< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Human Anatomy and Physiology II
Summer 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000017||BIOL||2102||01||Human Anatomy and Physiology II||4.0||Open||
|6/5/2017 - 7/28/2017||n/a||na - na||Online Instruction online||
- Labs -Online
- This is an on-line class
|Offered through: Rainy River Community College.||Partner Provider: Itasca Community College.|
|Campus: Itasca CC.||Location: Itasca CC.|
|Status: Open||Size: 2||Enrolled: 1||Seats Remaining: 1|
The last day to add this course is 4 business day(s) after June 5, 2017. The last day to drop this course is 4 business day(s) after June 5, 2017.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 18, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$79.40|
- Gather factual information and apply it to a given problem in a manner that is relevant, clear, comprehensive, and conscious of possible bias in the information selected.
- Imagine and seek out a variety of possible goals, assumptions, interpretations, or perspectives which can give alternative meanings or solutions to given situations or problems.
- Analyze the logical connections among the facts, goals, and implicit assumptions relevant to a problem or claim; generate and evaluate implications that follow from them.
- Demonstrate understanding of scientific theories.
- Communicate their experimental findings, analyses, and interpretations both orally and in writing.
- Evaluate societal issues from a natural science perspective, ask questions about the evidence presented, and make informed judgments about science-related topics and policies.