< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Summer 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|6/5/2017 - 7/28/2017||n/a||na - na||n/a||
- Higher online tuition rate applies.
|Offered through: Rainy River Community College.||Partner Provider: Vermilion Community College.|
|Campus: Vermilion Community College.||Location: Vermilion Community College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 5||Enrolled: 3||Seats Remaining: 2|
- This course requires either of these prerequisite categories
- 1. Both of these
- READ 0092 - Preparation for College Reading II (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
- ENGL 0092 - Preparation for College Writing II (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
2. A score of 78 on test Accuplacer Reading Comprehension
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 18, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$59.55|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.