< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Summer 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|6/5/2017 - 7/28/2017||n/a||na - na||n/a||
- Higher online tuition rate applies.
|Offered through: Rainy River Community College.||Partner Provider: Vermilion Community College.|
|Campus: Vermilion Community College.||Location: Vermilion Community College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 6||Enrolled: 1||Seats Remaining: 5|
- This course requires either of these prerequisite categories
- 1. Both of these
- READ 0092 - Preparation for College Reading II (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
- ENGL 0092 - Preparation for College Writing II (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
2. A score of 78 on test Accuplacer Reading Comprehension
The last day to add this course is June 9, 2017. The last day to drop this course is June 9, 2017.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 18, 2017.
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.