< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Summer 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|6/5/2017 - 7/28/2017||n/a||na - na||Online Instruction online||
- Proctored Test Requirement
|Offered through: Rainy River Community College.||Partner Provider: Itasca Community College.|
|Campus: Itasca CC.||Location: Itasca CC.|
|Status: Full||Size: 0||Enrolled: 0||Seats Remaining: 0|
- This course requires any of these four prerequisite categories
- 1. MATH 0093 - Intermediate Algebra
2. A score of 60 on test Intermediate Alg Placement Test - CAT
3. A score of 22 on test ACT Math
4. Both of these
- A score of 76 on test Accuplacer Elementary Algebra
- A score of 50 on test Accuplacer College Level Math
The last day to add this course is 4 business day(s) after June 5, 2017. The last day to drop this course is 4 business day(s) after June 5, 2017.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 18, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$59.55|
Goal 02 - Critical Thinking
- Gather factual information and apply it to a given problem in a manner that is relevant, clear, comprehensive, and conscious of possible bias in the information selected.
- Imagine and seek out a variety of possible goals, assumptions, interpretations, or perspectives which can give alternative meanings or solutions to given situations or problems.
- Analyze the logical connections among the facts, goals, and implicit assumptions relevant to a problem or claim; generate and evaluate implications that follow from them.
Goal 04 - Mathematical/Logical Reasoning
- Illustrate historical and contemporary applications of mathematical/logical systems.
- Clearly express mathematical/logical ideas in writing.
- Explain what constitutes a valid mathematical/logical argument(proof).
- Apply higher-order problem-solving and/or modeling strategies.