< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Chemical Dependency Assessment
Fall 2017, Section 60
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000007||CDEP||2262||60||Chemical Dependency Assessment||3.0||Open||
||Videoconferencing Originating Site|
|8/21/2017 - 12/15/2017||Th||6:00pm - 8:50pm||Mesabi Range College - Virginia Campus C150||
- Rainy River students will meet in room SS134 and Hibbing students will meet in room B204.
|Offered through: Rainy River Community College.||Partner Provider: Mesabi Range College.|
|Campus: Mesabi Range - Virginia.||Location: Mesabi Range - Virginia.|
|Status: Open||Size: 7||Enrolled: 1||Seats Remaining: 6|
- This course requires all three of these prerequisites
- CDEP 1255 - Psychology of Addiction
- CDEP 1261 - Chemical Dependency Theories
- HLTH 1465 - Drug Use and Abuse
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$60.00|