< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|8/21/2017 - 12/15/2017||M W F||9:00am - 9:50am||RRCC Student Services Building SS 135||
|Offered through: Rainy River Community College.|
|Campus: Rainy River Community College.||Location: Rainy River Community College.|
|Status: Full||Size: 30||Enrolled: 30||Seats Remaining: 0|
- This course requires any of these three prerequisite categories
- 1. ENGL 0975 - Accelerated, Integrated Reading and Writing
2. A score of 78 on test Accuplacer Reading Comprehension
3. Both of these
- A score of 18 on test ACT English
- A score of 21 on test ACT Reading
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$59.55|
Goal 01 - Communication
- Locate, evaluate, and synthesize in a responsible manner material from diverse sources and points of view.
- Select appropriate communication choices for specific audiences.
- Construct logical and coherent arguments.
- Employ syntax and usage appropriate to academic disciplines and the professional world.
Goal 02 - Critical Thinking
- Gather factual information and apply it to a given problem in a manner that is relevant, clear, comprehensive, and conscious of possible bias in the information selected.
- Imagine and seek out a variety of possible goals, assumptions, interpretations, or perspectives which can give alternative meanings or solutions to given situations or problems.
- Analyze the logical connections among the facts, goals, and implicit assumptions relevant to a problem or claim; generate and evaluate implications that follow from them.