< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Modern European History to 1815
Fall 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000023||HIST||1245||01||Modern European History to 1815||3.0||Open||
|8/21/2017 - 12/15/2017||M W F||11:00am - 11:50am||RRCC Humanities Building H 118||
|Offered through: Rainy River Community College.|
|Campus: Rainy River Community College.||Location: Rainy River Community College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 40||Enrolled: 31||Seats Remaining: 9|
- This course requires any of these three prerequisite categories
- 1. ENGL 0975 - Accelerated, Integrated Reading and Writing
2. A score of 78 on test Accuplacer Reading Comprehension
3. A score of 21 on test ACT Reading
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$59.55|
Goal 02 - Critical Thinking
- Gather factual information and apply it to a given problem in a manner that is relevant, clear, comprehensive, and conscious of possible bias in the information selected.
- Imagine and seek out a variety of possible goals, assumptions, interpretations, or perspectives which can give alternative meanings or solutions to given situations or problems.
- Recognize and articulate the value assumptions which underlie and affect decisions, interpretations, analyses, and evaluations made by ourselves and others.
Goal 05 - Hist/Soc/Behav Sci
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.
Goal 08 - Global Perspective
- Describe and analyze political, economic, and cultural elements which influence relations of states and societies in their historical and contemporary dimensions.
- Analyze specific international problems, illustrating the cultural, economic, and political differences that affect their solution.
- Understand the role of a world citizen and the responsibility world citizens share for their common global future.