< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Public Relations Principles
Fall 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000030||COMM||381||01||Public Relations Principles||4.0||Open||
|8/22/2017 - 11/28/2017||T||6:00pm - 9:20pm||Minneapolis Campus H2200||
- Community Engagement
- Prerequisite: Completion of Goal 1 Writing courses, or an advanced Writing course, or equivalent. Overlap: COMM 381T Public Relations Theory Seminar.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: Minneapolis Community and Technical Coll.|
|Status: Open||Size: 22||Enrolled: 20||Seats Remaining: 2|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|
- Upper Division Liberal Studies
- Oral and Visual Communication
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.
- Participate effectively in groups with emphasis on listening, critical and reflective thinking, and responding.
- Select appropriate communication choices for specific audiences.
- Construct logical and coherent arguments.
- Employ syntax and usage appropriate to academic disciplines and the professional world.