< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Investments and Portfolio Analysis
Fall 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000063||FIN||511||01||Investments and Portfolio Analysis||4.0||Open||
|8/22/2017 - 11/28/2017||T||6:00pm - 9:20pm||Minneapolis Campus M2300||
- Note: The Prerequisite FIN 392 may be taken at the same time as FIN 511. If you intend to take these courses together, please contact the department, Gateway or your advisor so that they may apply an override for you to register for both in the same semester.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: Minneapolis Community and Technical Coll.|
|Status: Open||Size: 22||Enrolled: 19||Seats Remaining: 3|
- This course requires all six of these prerequisite categories
- 1. One of these two
- MATH 115 - College Algebra
- MATH 210 - Calculus I (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
2. ACCT 210 - Financial Accounting
3. ECON 202 - Microeconomics
4. FIN 390 - Principles of Finance (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
5. FIN 392 - Corporate Finance
6. STAT 201 - Statistics I
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|