< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Advanced Corporate Finance
Fall 2017, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000065||FIN||595||50||Advanced Corporate Finance||4.0||Open||
|8/19/2017 - 12/10/2017||n/a||na - na||n/a||
- Note: The Prerequisite FIN 392 may be taken at the same time as FIN 595. This is an online course, not an independent study. Course has no required face-to-face or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. No required proctored exams. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/col click on Student Resources.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 23||Seats Remaining: 9|
- This course requires all six of these prerequisite categories
- 1. ACCT 210 - Financial Accounting
2. ECON 202 - Microeconomics
3. FIN 390 - Principles of Finance (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
4. FIN 392 - Corporate Finance
5. STAT 201 - Statistics I
6. One of these two
- MATH 115 - College Algebra
- MATH 210 - Calculus I (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|