< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Introduction to Operations Management
Fall 2017, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000082||DSCI||434||50||Introduction to Operations Management||4.0||Open||
|8/19/2017 - 12/10/2017||n/a||na - na||n/a||
- Community Engagement
- Note: This is an online course, not an independent study. Course has no required face-to-face or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. No required proctored exams. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/col click on Student Resources. Accessing the course website during the first week of classes is required, no one will be admitted to this course after the first week.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 27||Enrolled: 25||Seats Remaining: 2|
- This course requires all four of these prerequisites
- MATH 115 - College Algebra
- MGMT 310 - Management Principles and Practices
- MIS 100 - Fundamentals of Information Technology in Organizations
- STAT 201 - Statistics I
- Permission is required
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|