< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Strategic Management Accounting
Fall 2017, Section 03
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000104||ACCT||320||03||Strategic Management Accounting||4.0||Open||
|8/21/2017 - 12/4/2017||M||6:00pm - 9:20pm||Midway Center P||
- Note: Refer to the course syllabus located in the Content section of the course D2L Web site and prepare the assignment for the first class meeting.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 22||Seats Remaining: 10|
- This course requires all three of these prerequisites
- ACCT 210 - Financial Accounting
- ECON 202 - Microeconomics
- MATH 115 - College Algebra
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|