< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Strategic Management Accounting
Fall 2017, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000105||ACCT||320||50||Strategic Management Accounting||4.0||Open||
|8/19/2017 - 12/10/2017||n/a||na - na||n/a||
- Note: Refer to the course syllabus located in the Content section of the course D2L Web site and prepare the assignment for the first class meeting. This is an online course, not an independent study. Course has no required face-to-face or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. No required proctored exams. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/col click on Student Resources.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 27||Enrolled: 26||Seats Remaining: 1|
- This course requires all three of these prerequisites
- ACCT 210 - Financial Accounting
- ECON 202 - Microeconomics
- MATH 115 - College Algebra
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|