< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2017, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|8/19/2017 - 12/10/2017||n/a||na - na||n/a||
- Note: Read chapters one and two before the first class session. Be prepared to complete a quiz on this reading material. Note: This is a predominantly online course which may include independent studies. Course may have up to two face-to-face meetings and have required proctored exams. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/col click on Student Resources.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 27||Enrolled: 13||Seats Remaining: 14|
- This course requires either of these prerequisite categories
- 1. Both of these
- ACCT 311 - Intermediate Accounting I
- ACCT 312 - Intermediate Accounting II
2. ACCT 310 - Financial Reporting
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|