< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Principles of Finance
Fall 2017, Section 03
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000168||FIN||390||03||Principles of Finance||4.0||Open||
|8/21/2017 - 12/4/2017||M||6:00pm - 9:20pm||No Henn CC CBT181||
- Note: No class on October 16, 2016, due to Staff Development Days at NHCC campus.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: North Hennepin Community College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 29||Seats Remaining: 3|
- This course requires all four of these prerequisite categories
- 1. One of these two
- MATH 115 - College Algebra
- MATH 210 - Calculus I (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
2. ACCT 210 - Financial Accounting
3. ECON 202 - Microeconomics
4. STAT 201 - Statistics I
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|