< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Case Studies in Strategic Management
Fall 2017, Section 04
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000182||MGMT||499||04||Case Studies in Strategic Management||4.0||Open||
|8/24/2017 - 12/7/2017||Th||1:00pm - 4:20pm||Midway Center 146||
- Note: Failure to successfully complete FIN 390, MGMT 310, and MKTG 300 by the date the semester begins will result in you being administratively dropped from the course. Note: Attendance at the first class meeting is required; no one will be admitted to this course after the first class meeting.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 28||Enrolled: 13||Seats Remaining: 15|
- This course requires all three of these prerequisites
- FIN 390 - Principles of Finance (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
- MGMT 310 - Management Principles and Practices
- MKTG 300 - Marketing Principles
- Permission is required
- Requires minimum credits: 90
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|