< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|8/24/2017 - 12/7/2017||Th||6:00pm - 9:20pm||Midway Center E||
- Note: Registration for this course is limited to students who declared the Accounting Major prior to August 20, 2016. Anyone who declared the Accounting Major after August 20, 2016 needs to complete ACCT 311 and ACCT 312. Download the syllabus from the course D2L site and do the assignment for week one.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 9||Seats Remaining: 23|
- This course requires both of these prerequisites
- ACCT 210 - Financial Accounting
- MATH 115 - College Algebra
- Permission is required
- Restricted to the following major(s): Accounting
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|