< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Introduction to Operations Management
Fall 2017, Section 02
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000192||DSCI||434||02||Introduction to Operations Management||4.0||Open||
|8/23/2017 - 12/6/2017||W||6:00pm - 9:20pm||Anoka-Ramsey Community Clg-Coon Rapids B201||
- Community Engagement
- Note: This course combines reduced classroom time with significant online work. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/col click on Student Resources. This course meets every other Wednesday, starting August 23, 2017. Attendance at the first class meeting is required; no one will be admitted to this course after the first class meeting.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: Anoka-Ramsey Community College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 28||Seats Remaining: 4|
- This course requires all four of these prerequisites
- MATH 115 - College Algebra
- MGMT 310 - Management Principles and Practices
- MIS 100 - Fundamentals of Information Technology in Organizations
- STAT 201 - Statistics I
- Permission is required
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|