< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Intermediate Accounting I
Fall 2017, Section 02
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000197||ACCT||311||02||Intermediate Accounting I||4.0||Open||
|8/23/2017 - 12/6/2017||W||6:00pm - 9:20pm||No Henn CC CBT168||
- Note: Download the syllabus from the course D2L site and do the assignment for week one.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: North Hennepin Community College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 27||Seats Remaining: 5|
- This course requires both of these prerequisites
- ACCT 210 - Financial Accounting
- MATH 115 - College Algebra
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|