< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|8/23/2017 - 12/6/2017||W||6:00pm - 9:20pm||Normandale CC P2804||
- Note: Read Chapters 1 and 2 before the first class meeting. Note: This course combines reduced classroom time with significant online work. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/col click on Student Resources. This course meets Aug. 23; Sept. 6, 20; Oct. 4, 18; Nov. 1, 15; Dec 6, 2017.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: Normandale Community College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 20||Seats Remaining: 12|
- This course requires all four of these prerequisite categories
- 1. One of these two
- ACCT 310 - Financial Reporting
- ACCT 311 - Intermediate Accounting I
2. ACCT 312 - Intermediate Accounting II
3. ACCT 340 - Accounting Information Systems
4. ACCT 510 - Advanced Accounting
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|