< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Principles of Finance
Fall 2017, Section 02
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000230||FIN||390||02||Principles of Finance||4.0||Open||
|8/22/2017 - 11/28/2017||T||6:00pm - 9:20pm||Minneapolis Campus M2100||
- Note: This course combines reduced classroom time with significant online work. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/col click on Student Resources. This course meets Aug. 22, 29; Sept. 19, 26; Oct. 17, 24, 31; Nov. 14, 21, 28.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: Minneapolis Community and Technical Coll.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 29||Seats Remaining: 3|
- This course requires all four of these prerequisite categories
- 1. One of these two
- MATH 115 - College Algebra
- MATH 210 - Calculus I (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
2. ACCT 210 - Financial Accounting
3. ECON 202 - Microeconomics
4. STAT 201 - Statistics I
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|