< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
CUTE: International Business Environment and Operations
Fall 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000269||IBUS||311||01||CUTE: International Business Environment and Operations||4.0||Open||
|8/23/2017 - 11/29/2017||W||1:00pm - 4:20pm||LIBRARY 329||
- Note: This course will use an innovative approach to provide a global experience. Course enrollment will include 20 English proficient students from Taiwan and up to 10 current Metropolitan State students. Students should possess the willingness and ability to be adaptable to a new learning environment.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 10||Enrolled: 9||Seats Remaining: 1|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|
- Describe and analyze political, economic, and cultural elements which influence relations of states and societies in their historical and contemporary dimensions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cultural, social, religious and linguistic differences.
- Analyze specific international problems, illustrating the cultural, economic, and political differences that affect their solution.
- Understand the role of a world citizen and the responsibility world citizens share for their common global future.